some pre-sale questions.

freedom

Registered
Hello! I'm under the impression that applications will be open this week so I am looking forward to that. I only have a couple of questions I would like answered prior to submitting my application.

1. I have had friends log-in to their steam accounts on my machine and have lost accounts over the years. Will I have to list their accounts along with mine even though I do not have the log-in details? I will try to provide every account I've used on my machine but in the case that the fantasy.cat program traces an account that I had not listed, I will gladly give as much information as I can during the investigation.
  2. I have read some previous threads in the pre-sale questions section mentioning ID Verification. In the moment, I cannot remember reading about that while researching the application forms last week. I am concerned about this part of the application process as I do not have a government ID. If this is still apart of the application process can I provide my school identification card? I saw someone send this question in the past but I am unsure if the process has changed since then. Also, what kind of information would have to be shown in the image of my ID as I am concerned about my OPSEC.
Overall, I am impressed with the work put into fantasy.cat and by the documentation I've seen on Typedef's Youtube channel, I can tell that a lot of time and passion have gone into this project. From what I've heard, the community and cheating experience is one of a kind and I am looking forward to being apart of it if my application is accepted.

Sincerely,
freedom.
<3

typedef

Staff member
I have had friends log-in to their steam accounts on my machine and have lost accounts over the years. Will I have to list their accounts along with mine even though I do not have the log-in details?
Yes.

I have read some previous threads in the pre-sale questions section mentioning ID Verification. In the moment, I cannot remember reading about that while researching the application forms last week. I am concerned about this part of the application process as I do not have a government ID. If this is still apart of the application process can I provide my school identification card? I saw someone send this question in the past but I am unsure if the process has changed since then. Also, what kind of information would have to be shown in the image of my ID as I am concerned about my OPSEC.
ID verification hasn't been a thing for years now.

I stopped doing that because I realized that ID verification didn't help the application process besides verifying PayPal information. Stolen or 'borrowed' PayPal accounts were extremely common back then (still somewhat is). So in the case somebody stole a PayPal account and used it to pay the invoice, I would be able to win the PayPal case because I showed whoever used it had complete conscious intention.

Now-a-days, PayPal hands me a victory simply by the EULA agreement and the application form + logs from the database (in the case of stolen accounts or chargeback scammers -- I automatically the win regardless of chargeback reason). I get maybe 1 chargeback scammer/stolen account once every 3 months or so. PayPal just slams the case closed and favors me. So I stopped doing ID checks because the EULA and application form as proof is enough.

With that note and how the application format got changed to include your Steam accounts and your forum profile links... Steam accounts and forum links mean more to me as identification because it can be researched to help weed out toxic or malicious individuals.

I'm over-explaining because I am emphasizing why applicants need to list all the Steam accounts they own. If I can't verify whether you are a malicious or toxic person or not, then I will assume you're hiding information or you didn't follow instructions. Of course people are going to be all bubbly and nice in the application, because they want to get in. But if I can't verify their behavior outside of that, then I will unfortunately assume the worst. You don't need to be known to get verified and it's okay if you have imperfections from your past. Some people apply and list blank and unused Steam accounts or obviously brand new accounts with no history. I ignore/deny the applicant because I can't verify their behavior. This is the same for those who don't link the forum profile to their current/past cheating providers.

With that being said, you don't need an ID. Also, if you're worried about privacy ... I'm the only one who sees applications. The only time someone else (@VIP) sees an application is when someone invites them to the community. Then @VIP members vote on whether they can join the community or not. That may sound better, but trust me, @VIP members will dig into your whole past and lifeline before they let you in.

Also, @VIP members are around the cheating community. I don't know anybody in any cheating community nor do I hang around cheating Discords nor have I ever bought another P2C. I also don't have accounts on any cheating forums. So, if you get invited and @VIP know you around the cheating community, expect detective work.

I'm more laid back. So regardless, you're still being investigated to whether you're toxic or a malicious individual. ID verification is irrelevant now.

Back